- First Musician: $600/year
- Second Musician: $575/year
An annual registration of $150 is required for each participating musician
Families are responsible for the entire amount due and your child’s participation is dependent on your adherence to the agreed-upon payment and method. Payment plans are available.
All tuition payments are non-refundable unless special circumstances present themselves.
*Financial Aid Scholarships are available. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- Weekly 2-hour rehearsals
- Solo improv opportunities
- Young Artist Competition (Spring)
- Local Outreach Tours (Within Colorado Springs or Nearby Towns)
- Opportunity to be selected for additional rock ensembles
- Monthly get-togethers for families (bowling, movies, golf, etc.)
- Fall Semester: September-December
- Spring Semester: January-April
- Perform at local rock clubs and performance venues each semester